no right cliQ

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Tomo-chan wa onnanoko :3

Assalam wanderers..

Sashibury~~

I'm a bit of zuper excited of sharing this interesting manga that I just found out..


Aizawa Tomo to Kubota Junichirou

Well, taada~~

I only manage to read up to chapter 5: Ch41-Ch50 but it's addictive.. Yupp, it worries me a lot that the manga is kind of cartoon strip (4koma?).. It feels like the reading going to finish  in a minute..

Released:

2015

Author:

Yanagida Fumita

Artist:

Yanagida Fumita

Genre(s):

Comedy, Romance, School Life, Shounen

Synopsis:

Tomo loves Jun, but she is really boyish (speaks like a boy, is the strongest karateka of her school...) and can't get him to think of her as a girl.
Read the funny lives of Tomo, her best friend Misuzu and Jun!
Read Tomo-chan wa Onnanoko.

Well, off I go.. Gotta continue my reading..

*Happy Diwali to those who celebrating :3
**Please don't end so soon my mid-break
***Mood swing please go away