no right cliQ

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Semester Break: Kekkaishi

Assalam wanderers.

Another semester is coming through~ My 'sweet-hostel-alone' holiday comes to its end. Sigh~ InsyaAllah, this will be my last semester break. Not a very productive holiday but that just so me.. Haha.. I know, I'm going to regret it soon enough (when the semester start of course)..
Sumimura Sumiko - frozen heart

Anyway, I just finished reading the manga, Kekkaishi. Hohoho.. I know, the manga has ended in 2011, I just remember about it 3 days ago and that I still haven't finished reading the series.

I looked up at the forum and well the ending really didn't sit well with most of its reader. A bit rushed they said, the ending is. The comments keep on revolved at 3 characters:

1. Yoshimori =_=" the absence of epic battle at the end
     (never thought kekkaishi as a heroic or battle manga, so it's okey)
2. Shisui of Urakai =_=" he didn't stay evil until the end
     (lonely - give him  a chance)
3. Sumiko =_=" powerful but sacrificed herself
    (this character just think, she don't feel, so she can't understand - nearly similar to Hiura)

Hmmm~ I'm no expert of all of these. I don't really know about the rushed part or etc but, since I'm a 'fairy-tale' type of person, of course I'm saddened by the ending. Not just the ending actually. Hah! Each time a character is ended it feels like, WHY!! Shishio, Hidagou, Yagyou's member, Okuni (turns into spirit though), Michiru, etc etc. Well, it sounds so shallow, so I'll let it slide. Not everyone have a second chance and no one can live forever.  And there is Chushinmaru..

Karasumori Chushinmaru

I got a ton of thing that I want to say, but it'll came out so childish. So, I'll close this entry with the 'seaweed prince', Yuugami. The supporting character that support a lot.

Damsel in distress, the seaweed prince is coming through~
Above all, it's a nice manga~ I'm going to hunt more completed manga before my break ends. When will I be able to read the full stories of One Piece, Tegami Bachi, etc.